·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys i need pictures of 4 and 5 inch exhaust idk what to get thanks:help

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm more of a rational thinker. What do you need? If you are keeping the power below 500hp, then you don't NEED 5". I have a 4" exhaust but have a 5" tip. Looks great!
Do you want noise? You'll have to lose your DPF, kitty, and muffler. My 4" kit killed the kitty, and the muffler is straight through. Nice quiet rumble unless you step down on the skinny pedal. No annoying drone at highway speeds.
If you are only in it for looks, the main part you will see is the tip(s) anyway. I believe you can get pretty crazy on the tips for all kinds of looks. Of course, then there's STACKS!!!!! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my dpf has been gone since the day it hit my drive way i want to get a whole kit im only probably ever get up to 500 no more horse then that. i just wanna see what 4 and 5s look like thats all. i just dont know which i like best

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Here's a 5" with a 6" tip we did this fall..

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tow master see idk my exhaust now is really sorta close to my rear tire idk how to explain it seems to me on the older chevys with 4 inch like its jsut in the middle and makes it look really small. i think im goin with 5 if price is right which it is haha i love your truck tow master i love the color and then blackin it out it looks sick

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow dude that is sick i like the new who made it what brand

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
MBRP 5" Straight Exhaust, with 6" MBRP Tip.

Both pics were before i fixed my exhaust and moved it closer to the box.

·
Registered
384 Posts
my expandit kit from meyer performance after i trimmed the tail pipe cause it stuck out to far

before i trimmed it

·
Registered
168 Posts
ive got the 5" and i l l l ooovveee it. even when i had just the muffler on it it had a great tone to it, and still put out some noise. but straight piped it absoloutly screams. it always seems to me when your trying to decide on the size of things just go ahead and get the bigger option, cause ull prolly wanna go bigger down the road anyway lol. just my 2 cents.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts