Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanna do mbrp exhaust and thinkin of the cool duals not sure wat one installer, xp. or pro. whats the difference ?? or would a 5 inch single sound better ??

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
i like the 5" exhaust but duals also look awesome the XP has the T409 Stainless steel and i think those rust on outside but never rust through and the Pro is T304 stainless steel and doesnt rust.. but im not sure on the rusting part
if i can help with an exhaust let me know

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
^^^^^Kyle has a 5 inch..........that he needs to put a dump in.......He'll hook you up...probably want the stainless because of salt in the winter

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
i was thinking of doing a single stack !! i just think duals look sick !
I loved my MBRP duals, but just recently switched over to a single stack and I wont go back to the duals!

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
Single 5" vs dual 4" is all personal preference really. The 5" single will have a deeper tone, but the duals spread the sound out and have a great sound as well. The difference between the 3 series are Installer Series is aluminized steel and comes with a 3 year warranty and rolled edge tips. XP Series is T409 stainless and comes with a lifetime warranty and rolled edge tips. The Pro Series is T304 stainless and comes with a lifetime warranty and dual wall tips. Let me know if theres anything I can help with.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i like my duels cause not many trucks around here have them every body and there sister has aa 4 or 5 inch single be different

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i also think duals look awesome but if u get a stack your awesome sticker will be blocked!
ahahaha i know!!! i am really thinking about a single stack ! they look sick do they sound good ? there is like 3 diesels around here with good exhaust ahah..
and i want normal so i can smoke out all the tuners !!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Let me ask ya'll this. I have a 5inch straight how much differant is the sound and noise on say 6inch stacks. I will run dual 6in stacks off of my 5in pipe. I have the magnaflow muffler I can put back on if it is to loud but I was wondering the differance between what I have now and the stacks straight and the stacks with muffler.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.