Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently have added the bd manifold, dimondeye downpipe, and pluged my resanator. and i lost all my lbz scream. and seemed slower than norm. any opinions??

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I am betting your resonator plug isnt very tight...allowing an air leak. You will lose power this way. I have all these mods and 0 problems. Something is up for sure.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah just having no scream outta the pipe worried me.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
If you are not getting the LBZ scream out of it, def. an issue with the turbo building boost. The only way I know of to actually reduce the "hiss" on purpose is an EFI tune.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i like that sound to means business lol. was taking my truck out to show it off to my uncle who never makes it around here. and she def let me down tonight haha

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i have a boost gauge. ill make sure to really watch it when i go out next. i am gonna change the resanator back it did change anything before the hiss stopped

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Yeah, I would def. try and reinstall the resonator box and see what happens. BTW, the color of your truck is nice. Looks good.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the help man. Yeah its really growing on me. at first when is was low and gpa looking it wasnt my fav but now i really like it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts