Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres my deal. im buying a 06 duramax in the next few months right now i have 2000 chevy 1500 ext cab sb and i love it but want a duramax. im young but buy and sell bikes for a living(dirtbikes,quads,motorcycles). so i usually do about 500 miles a week but can be 900 or can be 200 all depends, usually do 3 to 4 a week.this is the reason for long bed. i do go on big trips with my buddies riding trips/racing. mrytle beach.floridia ect.im not siting in the back so ya lol.want opinions.ive slept in back seat of my truck plenty of times. thanks

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
CCLB. Best of both.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
06 in either reg cab or extended cab LB should do the trick. keep in mind you can still find a few 06 manuals if you want to row gears

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have a extended cab long bed the bed space is great compared to my old short bed but i just wish i got the crew cab long bed

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
I love my land yacht. CCLB gets my vote

·
Registered
349 Posts
Crew cab long bed, ultimate combo. You can't do shit with a short bed, long beds are straight business.. haha 02 cents

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
ext cab long bed is great i love mine. would never trade it for anything

·
Registered
74 Posts
Crew cab long bed ... to me best all round truck there is.. i can do anything i want and haul enough people to do it with ... i was thinking the ext cab but my old 12v was an ext and got tired of knees in the back of my seat and lost our tahoe so wanted a cc and knew i wanted a lb ... glad i got it .. best part if you put a tool box in the bed of a lb you still have the room of a reg bed ... put a tool box in a sb now you have a 4 foot bed and thats useless ... for haulin bikes i wouldnt go sb go lb for sure

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
ccsb are the nicest looking imo. i'd buy that.

·
Registered
696 Posts
CCSB for looks, CCLB for working. Simple as that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone for the replies keep them coming! ya i think ccsb look a little better but idk my dad really wants me to get the long bed for what i do. well see i found the exact one i want thats ext cab lb so well see ill sleep on it a few days

1 - 17 of 17 Posts