Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where would u be able to get a extended driveline for a lifted truck at anyone know

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Norcal Truck offers the cognate extended front driveshafts if that's what you're inquiring about? And I'm sure Nick could help you out if you need anything past that as well.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm talking about the rear driveline I don't think mine is long enough I might even just need a new yolk for the transfer case because my tcase keeps leaking even after a new seal

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Find a driveshaft shop in your area. Shouldnt be too hard for them to re-tube your shaft. Lots of places online to go for custom shafts as well

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Find a driveshaft shop in your area. Shouldnt be too hard for them to re-tube your shaft. Lots of places online to go for custom shafts as well
Most driveline shops dont like to mess with aluminum driveshafts, which is what a CCSB truck will have in it. The ECLB trucks have an aluminum driveshaft that is about 3-4 inches longer. With a 10 inch lift im guessing a stock shaft from an ECLB will probably work.

DO NOT put a steel single piece driveshaft in a CCSB truck. There are driveline shops doing it, and its just to long of a stretch for a steel driveshaft. It can cause a vibration and even a driveline failure that could potentially destroy your t-case or transmission housing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts