Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting kinda early I guess but I literally just put in my order for a 5" exhaust so no need for this one anymore. Its the 4" downpipe back (they call it a turbo back but you have to buy the downpipe separately) exhaust. Aluminized with a polished 5" tip. Truck has been a southern truck so minor if any rust (I will brush down and clean it up before it is picked up or shipped). $300 plus shipping. Zip code is 71923 so maybe you can get an idea on shipping cost. Will post pics when I have the exhaust off (be a couple of weeks).

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
is that not what you paid for the kit new???

i'm sorry but a brand new 4" straight exhaust can be found for less than 300, some with free shipping...

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
if it is stainless ignore that, sorry. not trying to be an ass

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good call man^^^ price drop $200 and remember tip included and those around cheap. Sorry was kinda taking a shot in the dark on price (exhaust was on the truck when I bought it but had receipt so I at least knew what it was). Thanks for the call out Lee. My bad on that.

·
Registered
20,049 Posts
I just sold my old mbrp 4" for 100.00.

It had 30k on it and was seized together.

I guess what am I am getting at is if it is in good condition and depending on tip, he might not be too far off.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like I said pics will be up and I'm do my damnest to get it all apart so it can be shipped. Just wanted to get it out there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If the tip is in good condition and the pipes are not rusted, I think $200 is a great price. I just paid $400 shipped for the same thing (w/tip) a month or so ago.

Re'

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ouch. I can get a 4 inch striaght pipe with free shipping for 240 brand new?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no doubt I just spent 600 on a stainless 5 inch Magnaflow with an RBP tip

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
most people dont run mufflers with a 4 inch system. they say its too quiet. so add a 60 dollar tip to your 240 and 300 bucks for a brand new system with a nice tip and thats a pretty damn good deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts