EFIlive V2 with one license.. Im asking 650$ shipped to the 48.. Thanks

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Mind if I ask why you are selling it?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
EFIlive V2 with one license.. Im asking 750$ shipped to the 48 and could email you the tunes for lly.. Thanks
Far as I know you are not supposed to Re-Distribute a tuners tunes trying to get your money back off the V-2 & 1 license you have left..just sayin.

Also considering he is a vendor here its a likely good way to get you either punished or banned.

·
Registered
533 Posts
was i would suggest selling the v2 and 1 license not the "tunes" as said above. why are you selling anyways? might have a local interested. ill let him know.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Tunes are not purchased with right to redistribute or copy, please don't redistribute or tuners will be forced to start locking their tunes which is bad for everybody.

In addition to that not all LLY tunes will work on all LLY's, you need a tune that is specific to your calibration file.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My BAD I had no idea this was against all rules i will edit!!! My apologies to idaho rob!!! Im selling because i used it to load the tunes and havent used it again, just dont have the time. Im good with what i got! Once again sorry about the lack of knowledge!!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.