Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,i need to sell my truck,need a cheaper car payment a month,im strapped for money and really dont wanna sell my baby but i have to make some sacrifices.Its a 06 lly with the 6spd allison with 138,000 on it,amsoil fluids from front to rear..tranny is in perfect shape i have the transgo jr kit,not installed still in the box...brand new edge evo race Color screen..The truck runs immaculate,shifts perfect.Im looking for 18500-19000...the rust what so ever on the body,nor any dents.minor surface rust on the frame but thats normal...If anyones interested i have plenty of pics to email,im located in western MASS..my cell number is 413-212-6879...i need to get rid of it within a month or so..let me know guys..it has some other goodies tooo.just call my cell and we will talk!! like i said,i love this truck but i need to sell it,and atleast get what i owe on it,which is around 18,000....let me know guys,i'll tell you right now,whoever takes this truck home will absolutly fall in love with it....I may sell the evo race, and transgo jr seperatly..let me know though!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts