Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Top notch service. I called up Matt and placed my order last week, it shipped today. Way ahead of the 2 weeks he quoted me. They let me handle the shipping, no questions asked. Which was great, because a lot of companies will try and mark up the shipping costs.

I've read so many bumper company threads where the customer service was pretty crappy. I just thought I would post up a success story. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Fab Four bumpers are :drool:

Glad you had great service though!

·
Backwoods Outlaw
144 Posts
Lets see some pics of those fab fours bumpers. I just took my truck in today to get mine put on front and rear. Whatcha got?

·
Backwoods Outlaw
144 Posts
Nice, I like that alot. After reading that Iron bull vs the world thread and seeing almost every bumper in exsistence I still like the looks of the Fab fours. Mostly because they dont have their name written all over it. The rear bumper has it but its not all giant. Do you push anything with that bumper? Do you have a winch? Thanks for the pics btw...
Ill be sure and post mine once its all put together.

RD

·
Registered
684 Posts
I like there Rear Runner Rear Bumper Add On....... :rockin

·
Rara Avis
372 Posts
Here is our 2008...;)

Attachments

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
you could fit a fat lady on that front bumper..

·
Registered
49 Posts
sweet jesus... that front bumper ... wooo weee:rockin diggin the fact that they don't have logos placed all over them

·
Backwoods Outlaw
144 Posts
Yea the front bumper does stick out a bit but it has to hold a 138lb 16.5k winch.

I agree about the logos all over it. I dont like to be a rolling advertisement for companies. Dont mind chevy logos but everyone else has to go.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Backwoods Outlaw
144 Posts
Just got mine on and they are very nice. They dont stick out as much as it seems in the underlords pic. Im diggin em a lot.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Oh at all the crap i would accidently bump in to. I jumped put of my truck the other day at harveys with the truck still in DRIVE! Had to jump back in and I swear I was an inch from some Bruthas tahoe by the time I got it stopped. I would have creamed him with that bumper. Embarrassing as hell. Bit what's most embarrassing is that isn't the first time I've done that. Sorry I had to spill my guts to someone.

·
Backwoods Outlaw
144 Posts
Diesel Driver Confessions ....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Why would you have to work under the hood of your truck? You don't have a ford or dodge. Lol must have been adding mods or hopefully just doing an oil change just joking trucks look great man.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
What do they go for price wise?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts