Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 3500HD CC SRW SB 4WD
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2021 3500HD CC SB High Country. I need some floor mats and Weathertech doesn't make the XactFit(?) for it. I am thinking of getting the factory mats Chevrolet Accessories

Has anyone tried them yet? I like the look and hope the rears would fit well with the underseat storage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually picked up those today for my Denali and put them in tonight. The fit is absolutely perfect and covers all of the rug. Disclaimer though is the under-seat mounting compartment does not fit “flush” anymore. There is a raised section of the liner that looks like it prevents the compartment to sit flat, however I ran out of day light and will confirm that tomorrow.

I don’t know if it the same for Chevrolet, but when I purchased my GMC I received points that I could apply to GM Accessories. With the points and the GET15 discount cod I picked up the front and rear all-weather liners for less than a $100.

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD
208 Posts
I do not know if the Chevy is different than my GMC, (I wouldn’t think so) but I got a set of the weathertech exact fits for my Denali. I got them in the mocha color, which matches the walnut color almost exactly.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Friend of mine just got a 2021 2500 Denali with the factory mats. They fit perfect. They have a carpet center that can be removed for cleaning or if you are in the slop during the day.

Reactions: ibulleti

·
Registered
2021 3500HD CC SRW SB 4WD
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We dont install at the factory...dealerships do it now. I am happy with the fit of the GM ones
Thanks usmarine2001, I am leaning toward the GM mats.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
I think we get that they aren't "installed" at the factory but at the dealer but where does he get them? As far as I know these particular mats aren't available anywhere but the dealer.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Sambor..... no shit....you think GM is dumb? Cripes...they gonna make as much money as they can.... you buy them from the GM parts store....

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Sambor..... no shit....you think GM is dumb? Cripes...they gonna make as much money as they can.... you buy them from the GM parts store....
First of all, get your panties outta your ass! No one said you were lying and if you can re- read my post I said we got the idea that the factory doesn't install them. I simply asked where does the dealer get them as they seem to be dealer added accessory.

·
Registered
2020 Silverado 3500 LT SRW Crew cab Duramax
44 Posts
I don't know if they're the same, but I got all weather mats with the Z71 package. I like them a lot. Mine doesn't have a center console and they cover the entire carpet area (front and back).

·
Registered
525 Posts
All weather AT4 mats came in mine, they fit much better than any aftermarket mat I have used.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
They look like Weathertechs but seem to fit better and the carpet insert is nice.
Are they made for any earlier years?

·
Registered
895 Posts
If someone on here wants the ones with the carpet inserts, I’ll trade them for some new husky’s. Just tossing it out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts