Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Gm Branded, in-channel Window Deflectors. Specifically part number 19419219 for a crew cab pickup? I am ordering Smoke Color. but more interested in fitment.

Looking for a picture, as my local dealer is saying the aftermarket ones are back ordered, and the Gm are available the next day.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
484 Posts
The GM branded window deflectors are made by EGR. I have the matte black ones and can't complain about the fitment.

Let m know if you need other pictures.

Don't mind the dirty truck, it has since been washed.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the deflector extend down the mirror/window interface or end at the top of the mirror?

·
Registered
484 Posts
It extends down the mirror/window interface.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have them also, no complaints. It extends down the mirror / window interface.
Land vehicle Car Cloud Vehicle Sky

Reactions: Piper One

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the black matte ones they look nicer then the smoke color. I got mine last month on Chevrolet Accessories site when they had a end of year sale. If your dealer signed you up for GM Rewards when you bought your truck you probably have points you can use towards them. They might even be free depending on how many points you have. They have free shipping to the nearest dealer, everything i ordered arrived there in 2 days.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window
Car Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you give more information on the GM Reward program you are talking about? IE website, paperwork from program, etc...

I talked with my dealer and they newer heard about it. Don't know if that is true, but I want to investigate it more. They are thinking it is a dealership program from the dealer you are dealing with. I am looking for proof it is a GM corporate program.

·
Premium Member
2020 Chevy 3500 L5P CC LB SRW 2WD LTZ
51 Posts
Google My GM Rewards. It's not just a dealer program.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My salesperson set it up for me when i got my new 2016 Silverado Duramax. And when i bought my 2022 they added it to my account. Everytime i paid for service or bought accessories i earned points.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts