Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the time for me to buy is approaching slowly but surely. i know that i want the ltz dash either chev or gmc dont really care. right now im just searching for trucks with nav but it limits the trucks im finding. 09-10 dually. so i guess my question is: is it worth it to stress over getting the factory nav? how is it as far as upgrading the speakers? or possibly adding a sub? im not entering compititions or anything its just for me. i want opinions on the stocker. or should i just say ef it and buy the model i like without it and add it after? or an aftermarket screen. lay it on me

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ops wrong section..mods move to audio, sorry.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i dont even have a truck yet. soon though. i think im overloading autotraders servers looking at trucks everyday. once i get a couple things squared away im pullin the trigger by spring i hope. i just wanted to know if the factory nav was worth going after because searchin for a truck with it stock is limiting the trucks and deals im finding. i just wanted to know how far anyone took their stocker. prolly just wanna upgrade speakers and add a 12...thats all. country music doesnt need much lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts