Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to list my factory 20" rims and tires on my local craigs list. Tires/rims have about 300 miles on them. What is a fair asking price?

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Iirc the 17's go for about 3-400$ for all 4. I'd list them at 550$ And take offers in the 400 range. The 16" pyo's you can buy at discount for like 50$ each.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm talking 20"s, not 16s or 17s. The tires alone at tire rack are over $900. The upgrade MSRP from 18s to 20s was $800 if I recall. Don't know the base price of the 18s. So I figure if I went to the dealer to purchase a set of 20s with oem tires, mounting and balancing, it'd be well over $2500. I realize this is msrp so I'm wondering what a set with 300 miles should really sell for at a fair price. $1400 - $1500??

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Are these for the 2011? If so you probably won't be able to sell them very easily. They only fit on the 2011's, no other truck. So there's really not much of a market for them. I agree that if you get $500 for them, I'd take it and run because it might be 6 months before you got another offer for them.

Honestly I'd take the tires off and sell them separatley from the wheels. You'll probably be able to sell them long before you do the wheels.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 20's on mine, I tried to sell the stock 18's with only 900 miles on them and only got low offers. People didn't want the wheels, just the tires. I desided to keep them and use them in the winter.

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you look on eBay there selling for over 800 just for the rims. With tires there around 1,400. There worth that all day. I wouldn't take much less, I paid 450 for a set of 18's Off a 2011 Denali with no tires and I felt that was a steal.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Took 600 for my 20"s with 500 miles on them, not much of a market here and couldn't use them after the lift went on.

Tubbs

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Those rims at $500 would be a deal the tires another $5 or $600 they have to be weorth $1K all day long.Wish they fit an LMM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in Jacksonville Florida. I'm not going to give them away. I don't need them but since my truck is just leveled they could come in handy someday.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Which tires are they?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts