Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I sold my orange 04 Duramax and am now looking at another 04.
This is basically as the ad reads:

This 2004 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax Diesel only has 41,974 kms. It’s an LS model and Charcoal grey in color with dark grey cloth interior. It has upgraded 17” black and chrome Moto-Metal rims wrapped in Good Year Wrangler rubber with only 6000 km on them. Box has been professionally sprayed with a matching color box liner. Wired for 5-wheel. Flow-through tail-gate and stock tail-gate. Chrome step tubes and bull bar. Numerous other upgrades and add-ons

The lowest price the guy wil go on this truck is $29,000 CDN (not that candian and american ar much different anymore) I Called the man selling it and he said the injectors ad already been done..

I am wondering if this seems a fair price for an 04 with 41,000 km's (25476 miles)
And should i be worried that the injectors have already been done with such low mileage on the truck?

Thanks!!

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Wow that doesnt sound like a bad deal IMO. Id try to get it closer to 26,000 or so. But still a decent deal with the miles and upgrades :rockin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.