Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted David Dunbar about getting a dyno day set up for the fall. I am trying to see what kind of interest I can get for it. I would hold it in Calhoun, GA. If I can get enough interest on the forums and enough people to committ, I can get it set up. We would probably do a BBQ lunch and a show and shine competition as well with some sort of pay out. Post up here if you would be interested!

THANKS!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm in Jeff! :rockin

·
Registered
755 Posts
I guess i could come on by!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David said I needed 25 people to commit to dynoing. He raised his rate this year to $80 due to insurance rates for him going up. If I can get a list of people that would come to dyno, that would be great.

THANKS!

·
Registered
485 Posts
may be a tad early for people to commit to dyno 7 months from now:D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
may be a tad early for people to commit to dyno 7 months from now:D
True, but it would be nice to get some kind of idea early on so I can go ahead and get the date set up with David. Black's Diesel Performance in Adairsville is offering to sponsor and bring a couple of trucks, so we shall see what kind of response I get in the next few days.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i would come and probably bring 4 or 5 other trucks

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
i think i would come no problem

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to see some interest. Thanks guys! I should know by the first of next week if it is a done deal or not. Gotta come up with a name too lol

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I could prolly come

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright, we are pretty much set on doing this. I just have to talk to David this week about setting up a date and all that. Currently the sponsors are going to be Cobb's Diesel Performance and Black's Diesel Performance. We will be doing a BBQ lunch with both beef and pork. We are going to do cash pay outs for the dyno on all 3 truck makes. Right now its looking like 1st and 2nd place. If we can get a few more sponsors then we might do larger pay outs and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for all 3 truck makes. The location is looking like its going to be in Adairsville, GA (Bartow County) on U.S. 41 a few miles off of I-75. It is very accessible and there will be a lot of parking available.

I will have more info to follow on a specific date and times this week.

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I'll commit to being there, if something changes I will have to back out. But I've been wanting to get on the dyno for a while.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
^^^^^ha ha ^^^^^^^^ i think they want trucks that can turn the rollers Phil!!! lmao

·
Registered
915 Posts
ill come for sure if i dont blow my motor or tranny up before then. I havent dynoed my truck yet and im dieing to do so!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts