Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't get my fass titanium 150 hooked up I don't know what to do about my filter head it's my problem but I want to delete that whole system and I don't want to buy more parts already in 600 for fass and I don't want the filter head it's broken so my pickup won't start

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Why cant you hook it up? Need more info.

You can take fuel filter head out and put hose barb in fuel lines and put them together to take care of that.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Instruction for what, do you have the FASS on. With the FASS on you can take the in and the out from the fuel filter head and hook them together

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hooking the fass up now and yes the instructions for the set up. But I'm trying find out how to go about hooking them together I guess it will be the only piece left after everything is hooked up if I do it right haha

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
The Fass does not delete the Fuel filter head you can have both fass and the stock fuel filter head. But to delete the fuel filter head you will need a hose barb it is not part of the kit. There may be one left over.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Moved to LB7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.