Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I've got some things sitting around I need to get rid of.
-- PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE--
First up is the FASS fuel filter delete.

This thing is brand new (only opened it because I wanted to check out the quality) I never got around to installing it, and after reading up on to delete vs not to, I stuck with the more is better since I drive my truck daily. Come with everything it shipped with, instructions and O-ring. Paid 80 or so with shipping. Would like to get $75 shipped to the lower 48.

OEM LML resonator. Deleted mine so it's just sitting in my shed. Asking $1,000,000 馃槣 -just make me an offer I have no idea what these things go for. I'm pretty sure I still have the 2 M10 bolts for it but I'll double check.

A-pillar for 07.5+ (I believe) with Bose. Replaced with 3 gauge pillar. It's the tan color one from an LTZ. Asking $40 shipped.

Still have the UREA tank and filler neck also if anyone needs/wants it.

07.5+ Window switch assembly for power fold mirrors. Taken off for when I had the tow mirrors installed. Asking $100 obo

I've got a set of factory 2011 fog light housings that have leaked and the driver side has a small section that melted from an hid not fitting correctly. Also has a 1.5" hole for when led strobes were installed. Figured someone could use the lenses or to practice taking apart. 5+plus shipping. So really you're just paying a little of the PayPal fee for them to be shipped to you.

GM cup holder organizer. It's got a spot for CD/DVDs and a coin holder. Part number is 19154713. It's on ebay for 25-30 bucks. I'll do $20 shipped.

AFE filter cleaning kit (blue) used maybe once? Had it for my old truck. 10$ shipped

I will keep updating this list as I clean out the garage and attic. Will also post pictures and specific ones that may be requested. Feel free to PM or Text me with any questions. 404-735-0029. Located in Marietta GA

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT shoot me offers need this stuff gone!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttt

Registered
Drew, What was the comparison for fuel filter delete and keeping the filter?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fass Delete sold.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ttt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.