Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running the single filter fass platinum series, and if so how do you like it?

·
Registered
266 Posts
sub'd

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
266 Posts
Subscribed (I want to follow the thread and am curious about the topic)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've heard great things about it. My main dmax guy swears by them and I will be pickin one up soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is anyone running the single filter fass platinum series, and if so how do you like it?
The Platinum does everything the Titanium does with just one spin on filter. Now the Platinum does have an inline filter that needs to be changed about every other oil change, it is just a napa in line filter. The only benifits the Titanium has over the Platinum is that it has 2 filters that last about 25,000 miles and it can be purchased from 95-260gph the Platinum only goes up to 150gph which is good for about 1000hp.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I installed the fass platnium 150, very easy to do took about 1.5 hours. Totally happy with it really woke up the efi tunes, and the pump motor noise is pretty mild can't hear it with the truck running

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've had this pump also for about 10 months or so. It only runs at about 6 psi, but I think it's a principle of volume over pressure. I like it, it seems to be smoother through the powerband. I also don't have any special tune... just PPE until I do EFI down the road.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have the platinum 95gph and it works well and like you said, cant hear it over the engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts