Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to install a 4 inch exhaust on my lly but i want the tip (6-8") to come from underneath the truck and turn to the side so it looks like the tip is just the whole exhaust. i cant find what im looking for. anyone know of a brand or someone who has one?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
i want to install a 4 inch exhaust on my lly but i want the tip (6-8") to come from underneath the truck and turn to the side so it looks like the tip is just the whole exhaust. i cant find what im looking for. anyone know of a brand or someone who has one?
Where do you want it to exit?

Mine dumps at rear axle, I like it.

Side exits before tire seem they would make a huge mess.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i want the exact thing for my truck.. what im gonna do is just get an 18inch long tip and figure where i want it before i install it and cut the exhaust and put on the tip. idk i hope this helped.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
And exit in traditional place or before the wheel?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
behind the axle. if i just get a long tip i guess that will hide the 4-6 transition but i want it to look really clean. any brands?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i used a mbrp stack the bigger tips look retarted because there only 12" long and you see where the tip ends....

ill snap some pics for you tomorrow

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i got a 10 inch ill sell ya 5 inch inlet

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
subscribing

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Cut it just after the bent over the axle and put a stack on it. It wont be a side dump but you wont see the transition

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
go to ebay and type in diesel tip you will find what your looking for

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Take it to your local muffler shop and have him fit it, thats what I did with mine, he tucked it in just exactly how I ever imagined him doing.
:thumb

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
pictures ^^^

1 - 20 of 20 Posts