Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

favorite body style

• 01-02 chevy

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • 03-04 chevy

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 05-07 classic chevy

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • 07-present chevy

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 01-02 gmc

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 03-07 classic gmc

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • 07-present gmc

Votes: 12 12.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what is your favorite body style? I love the 01-02 chevy, but a close second would be the 07-10 gmc. The 01-02 chevy wins though cuz i don't like the flared out rear fenders on the lmm's. I am a sucker for aggressive looking front ends! If you have some pics, post them, i want to see some sexy trucks!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here's my 2002. Anyone have suggestions on changes since I'm posting the picture anyway? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man...i almost agree with you but im kinda partial to my 03 gmc dually. I love the round fogs and the way the grill flows etc. I have plans for it that include cowl hood, billet grill, billet tow hooks, escalade door handles, just put on a painted tonno cover, its 2wd so its gettin a 3-5 drop and mabye 22" pete wheels. Thinkin about a pearl silver 2 tone over the white with some street rod style pinstriping. Of course its getting led light replacements. Whatchya think?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here's my 2002. Anyone have suggestions on changes since I'm posting the picture anyway? Thanks
Mabye lose the badges, side moulding, paint the door handles and uppper bumper cover to match, and change to crystal headlights?...just a thought.

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
i agree with the 01-02's and i also like the 03-04's with the solid chrome piece in the grill instead of the split one like the 04.5-07

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
poll added :drink

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mabye lose the badges, side moulding, paint the door handles and uppper bumper cover to match, and change to crystal headlights?...just a thought.
I agree! I have thought about color matching my bumper too, thought it might look cool..?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I find the 01-02s Chevys to be the best lookin, not because I have one but they have more of a aggressive presence. But I do wish the 01-02s had the 03+ speedometer and steering wheel, the informational center is nice.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
in all hoesntly i think the 03-04 look the best :drink
they look mean lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
I agree! I have thought about color matching my bumper too, thought it might look cool..?
I agree as well. I've been reading up on taking off the badges and side molding. Never thought about the door handles and upper bumper cover. Wonder how much it would be to get them painted? I'd like to get new lights in the front and rear too.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since i started this i had better show a pic. It's my 03 with the 1 piece chrome grille.....Even though it's mine, i still like the 01-02 better. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would just order new escalade door handles...I think the tahoe handles are painted on the lt models as well and the have the same color code as you do. Buy another upper cover from a salvage yard and have it smoothed and sprayed at a good custom shop, but dont do the bottom one...rock chip hell.. That may run around 400 or so I think. Auto Anything shoud have the lights..if not google "crystal headlights" and follow the links.

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Ok, what is your favorite body style?

...I am a sucker for aggressive looking front ends!
I didn't see my favorite body style in the poll...?

Aggressive fronts are okay, clappin: but the rear’s carrying all the action. humpin:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i didn't see my favorite body style in the poll...?

aggressive fronts are okay, clappin: But the rear’s carrying all the action. Humpin:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! Love it! We should add that body style to the poll! ha ha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Aggressive fronts huh...she looks like shes gonna hurt somebody!

·
ROTM STAFF
2,802 Posts
out of those choices..none...

here's mine...

EDIT:::: LOL...seems Hook'em and I have about the same tastes in body styles...

·
Registered
37 Posts
How did you get that pic of my wife!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts