Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the strip this weekend and I've never been at a strip before. I launched it WAY to hard and now my tires are pigeon toed. I greased the front end really good before i went and it knocked all the grease out of the ball joints. Im still stumped on exactly what I messed up. Yes im running sleeves. Gonna take it to the dealer and get it aligned and see what they find out is wrong but what can you guys tell me??

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Have you checked your centerlink?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can i get a billet one?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
alot of vendors on this site have centerlinks. prolly your center link is bent

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What else should i get to beef up the front end?

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
kyle if your still running the stock ones i wouldnt be surprised if they're on their way out. the factory ones are junk. but if theyre not bad they just need braces

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
a straight center-link will shorten your turning radius correct?

Isn't just braces and sleeves kind of the general concensus(sp)?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I should get a billet centerlink and pitman arm? If I het a leveling kit will I still be required to lower the truck also? Idk if ill ever drag it again

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its ALWAYS a good idea to lower the truck for racing. the cv angles put some serious stress on everything
Like I said I fucked up lol. I'd like to fix it right so I'm not in this mess again

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I was gonna order the billet centerlink and should I add the pitman arm and braces?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts