Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we found a really sweet truck very close to us for sale, and thought we would put a feeler out for my wife's truck. It is a 2001 extended cab long bed and is two tone gray. It has 151,000 miles and is in good shape. The interior is very clean, it has a Predator tuner, and a deep tool box. Regular maintenance has been performed. Will get updated and better pictures if needed, this is all we have available right now. Located in central Indiana. Asking $12,500 obo. PM for more information.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Nice truck.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
More pics please

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
More pics please
I'll try to get some new/better pics up tomorrow after work. If you're interested, let me know.

Yes that is a nice looking truck!....I don't thik you will have a problem trying o sell it around $12,000.

Do you have traction bars on it?

What mods have been done to it?
Nope, no traction bars. The back sits a little higher that most trucks, so the driveshaft shows more than usual. Not a lot done to it, 4inch exhaust, Predator tuner, AutoMeter Boost and Pyro, 305s.

·
Registered
957 Posts
pm me some interior/exterior pics

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, we were able to get some exterior pictures last night. Will try for some interior today or tomorrow.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guys, the truck is officially for sale. If anyone wants better/more detailed photos, pm me your email and I will get you any pics you want. The truck is on the lot where I work right now, so I'm hoping to get it sold pretty soon. The sooner I get it sold, the sooner we can start looking for a newer truck. If anyone is interested, let me know!

BTW, the blue light on the roof does NOT come with the truck :D

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, no interest? :anyone11 Is the price too high or just no one looking for an ext cab-long bed?

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It books for over 13k, so I don't think its a bad asking price...

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys, I've seen several guys around my neck of the woods looking, I need to get this thing sold. We've found the replacement for it, just need a buyer for this one. Nothing wrong with it, wife just needs a crew cab. :help I can put up more pics if ya want to see any

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anyone is interested, let me know please

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice truck bud! If it was a cc I would jump on it.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok guys, truck sold this morning :) Please close thread

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Closed it for ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.