Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Duramax LLY. Has 3,000 miles on it. Was a mis-diagnostic at a dealership that is long closed down in my area. Sittin in my buddies garage and is sold with what you see in the pictures. Shipping available. Would like $350 and we'll work something out real nice on shipping.

Garrett Turbo
Garret #: 897325643
GM #: 97377906
Serial #: HEM08829

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated info

·
Registered
568 Posts
IHI or Garret?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sold both LB7 and LLY turbos for 300 plus shipping. Thats pretty much what their worth..
Thanks thats was I was lookin for. It is still pretty new that help at all? 3,000 miles? I need to figure out brand an year. Can't get a hold of the dude now.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE:

Garrett Turbo
Garret #: 897325643
GM #: 97377906
Serial #: HEM08829

All connectors plus mount flange and all. Hope to get pictures soon. He still doesn't know if it was LB7 or LLY Hope those numbesr help

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is stock so maybe thats it then. Thanks!

Ok guys I am guessing for a LLY now. Just waiting for some cell phone pics for ya to come in. Tongiht I will have him take good ones with a real camera to show all parts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mods if you could please make that say FS: (for sale) instead of feeler that would rock. Buddy wants this gone.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O yea an pics are up finally

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.