Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been throwing around the idea of selling my truck and buying an lmm. Im not sure what it's worth because a few months ago I swapped out the allison with a ZF6 6 speed manual transmission. I don't know if that increased the value of hurt it. It shifts and drives amazingly, way more fun than an auto. It is one of the cleanest LLY's out there. It has 153,XXX miles but looks like it just rolled out of the lot. I bought it with 110,XXX miles and the only mods it had done to it were the lift, Banks Six Gun tuner, and Banks Ram Air intake.

I would like to get $21,000 but would like to get some opinions on my asking price.

Performance: ZF6 transmission with a Dual Disk Southbend
5" DP back exhaust with a Dynomax muffler
Banks Ram Air Intake
Single EFI Live tune
Airdog II 165
PPE fuel rail inlet
Resonator delete
EGR blocker plate
PCV reroute

Suspension: 4" Tough Country suspension lift
Rancho shocks
1" blocks in the rear
Fleece Performance tie rod sleeves

Exterior Paint matched mirrors and door handles
Debadged/demoulded
Recon Smoked LED tail lights
20% tint on the front two windows
3% on the back two and 5% on the back glass
AMP Research drop down steps
6k high/low 8k fogs HID's
18x10 -24mm Eagle Alloy wheels
33x13.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ's

Interior Pioneer navigation screen
Kenwood door speakers
Triple pillar pod with EGT, Boost, Fuel press Glowshift gauges
LED dome lights

I just got my mirrors and handles paint matched so I don't have many pictures but this is all I have on my laptop

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can take a few pics of the interior after the swap if anyone wants. It looks like it came from the factory as a standard trans truck except for the fact that I haven't taken the automatic column gear shift off yet haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Man I love my zf6 but need more cab room for the kids, I really wish I could purchase this truck!! If you can get someone to buy mine I'll buy yours lmao:D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I would say its worth it, but in the end it comes down to what your buyer is willing to pay, and for a clean zf6 lly, you should easily be able to find your buyer. I am also planning on doing a zf6 swap in my lb7.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Tidy looking truck, really like the 13.5 wides.

·
Registered
243 Posts
omg... thats sexy... only if your price was a bit lowerr id buy it over my other truck... i feel like a standard diesel would get old after a while though

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Do you have any current pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
336 Posts
that trucks perfect bro. your crazy to sell imo

·
Registered
105 Posts
dont need an 06 CR QC LB 4x4 cummins 6 speed do ya??? :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys I have been busy with work. I've decided that after spending the money on the ZF6 swap I'm going to hold on to it for a little longer but when it comes back on the market it's gonna have a whole lot more done to it :neener

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sorry guys I have been busy with work. I've decided that after spending the money on the ZF6 swap I'm going to hold on to it for a little longer but when it comes back on the market it's gonna have a whole lot more done to it :neener
if you dont mind pm me how much the swap ran you. i love this truck

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
If this is no longer for sale I'm going to close the thread. Please let me know OP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.