Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a feel for what I can sell my wheels and tires for. I have DC-1's(black and crome) with Dick Cepek mud terrain tires 305/70R16's. They have about 10/32's left on the tread, website says they come with 19/32's so they have about 50% tread left. I was thinking about trying to get $600 out of them, sound about right? Thanks for your input ahead of time.:drink

Registered
Just trying to get a feel for what I can sell my wheels and tires for. I have DC-1's(black and crome) with Dick Cepek mud terrain tires 305/70R16's. They have about 10/32's left on the tread, website says they come with 19/32's so they have about 50% tread left. I was thinking about trying to get $600 out of them, sound about right? Thanks for your input ahead of time.:drink
got any pics??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hold on let me get the camera and cord. Took some the other day.

Registered
I have been looking around for some wheels..

Registered
Would you be willing to ship them?
Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry first time posting pic's took me a few mins.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shipping might be possible?? Just trying to get a some feedback on pricing. I am looking for another set right now.

Registered
they look great on your truck, maybe in a 17-18 would look better, but they look mean on that truck..

Registered
i may be interested!

Needs more go fast
just fixed the pics for ya
u posted one inside the other
but i just looked ur not to far from me... how much u looking for these?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jdlbz
I'm pretty sure they are 16x10. They come in either 16x10 or 16x8.

duramaxbd03
thanks for fixing the pic's, I was trying to see if 600 was a fair deal or not?? Not sure yet, still looking for some new wheels and tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts