·
Registered
192 Posts
Does it fit the 2006 3500 dually?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question. Ill have to check and get back to you. I think so but want to confirm. Thanks

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
lift

Damn it!! Lol This is the Lift I just bought! Only thing is it was off a 2 Wheel drive so I had to buy a whole bunch of stuff for it!! Was this off a 2 wheel or 4 wheel?

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
does the kit include the front drive shaft?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4wd no drive shaft. Thanks

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
lift

still pretty fair deal depending on condition. good luck with your sale! If this was a week ago We'd be talking!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still pretty fair deal depending on condition. good luck with your sale! If this was a week ago We'd be talking!
Are you installing your lift or having it done? Please take some pics and let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does it fit the 2006 3500 dually?
I checked CST site and didnt see anything stating that it wont fit dually's so I guess it will fit. Let me know if you are interested. I dont mind driving south if you are serious. Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Price shipped to 45385? I'm looking for a lift

·
Registered
58 Posts
It will fit a dually. You'll just need longer ubolts for the rear

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sale Pending....

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Link if it falls through

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Lmk*

·
Registered
142 Posts
Likewise...lmk if the current and/or 06 DRW sales fall through. I'll be in Sonoma for the race in June, and could probably pay now and pick up then.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Install

Are you installing your lift or having it done? Please take some pics and let me know how it goes.
Have been working with a friend of mines shop and putting it on. Been 2 days... Almost done! I ran into a problem because the shock hoop on the passenger side hits the hot side of my second turbo! Unforseen issue! The rest of the install has been pretty smooth. There is a bit of cutting... But more or less its just bolts from there. I'm stoked, mounted my new tires on the wheels today... But I think I'm not going to be happy with 35s and may go to 37s. I'll post pics as soon as it's done!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts