Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just getting a feeler I am thinking of selling my N2o setup.

Braided lines, Big solenoid, about 5 pills, 2 #10 tanks, bottle heater, Mounting bracket, and if you have an LB7 I have a nice little nozzle setup you will like.

Looking at $450 but would like to sell it local because of shipping the 2 tanks would not be easy.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump........

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
If I had cash to spend for something like that Id do it.....

Trade?
Work something out?

I dont need 2 bottles either as I have 1 already lol

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
If I had cash to spend for something like that Id do it.....

Trade?
Work something out?

I dont need 2 bottles either as I have 1 already lol
Not really looking for a trade Mike sorry I would like money to upgrade some parts. Unless you can get me a great deal on some parts?

·
Registered
532 Posts
hm thinking about it for my lb7 and doing a sleeper set up like you had...

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hm thinking about it for my lb7 and doing a sleeper set up like you had...
I can show you how to set it up so no one will find it. :cool:

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is really tempting.. would you be willing to sell it without the bottles? :think1
Not really I have no use for the bottles. Do you already have some bottles? I may be able to sell one of them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Not really I have no use for the bottles. Do you already have some bottles? I may be able to sell one of them.
Not at the moment but im pretty sure a buddy has a couple hes not using. It would just be to avoid the shipping hassle. I wouldnt mind having them but trying to be as cheap as possible :cool:

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not at the moment but im pretty sure a buddy has a couple hes not using. It would just be to avoid the shipping hassle. I wouldnt mind having them but trying to be as cheap as possible :cool:
Well what part of SW MI are you I could always meet up with your somewhere in the south part of WI

·
Registered
532 Posts
5 mins from southbend indiana. so like an 1:30 from chicago

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5 mins from southbend indiana. so like an 1:30 from chicago
Well let me talk to some people and see if they want the bottles if they do I will get back too you about it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
VERY INTERESTED!!!! i will be in eau claire WI tomorrow afternoon Could we work somethin out?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VERY INTERESTED!!!! i will be in eau claire WI tomorrow afternoon Could we work somethin out?
Sorry bud I work tomorrow if I had like a week notice for a weekend I could make something work. Eau Claire would be perfect also. How often do you come up?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Never im delivering the truck in my avatar to its buyer and just saw this deal and jumped at it! i would absolutely buy em tomorrow too, bummer

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Never im delivering the truck in my avatar to its buyer and just saw this deal and jumped at it! i would absolutely buy em tomorrow too, bummer
Yeah too bad thats for sure.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
yeah I wouldnt mind knowing what parts you need either it mike doesnt end up getting it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.