Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the stock black fender flares that will fit an 01 CCSB. I have the chrome ones now, if anyone is interested in a trade or i will straight up buy.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,878 Posts
Just wondering, but what color is your truck? And where are you located? I've got a smooth, painted set that I'd sell, they are pewter, but it would be easy to paint them black

Sent from my iPhone while probably driving the wrong way, not paying attention, steering with my knee, and eating a cheeseburger while shaving

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Just wondering, but what color is your truck? And where are you located? I've got a smooth, painted set that I'd sell, they are pewter, but it would be easy to paint them black

Sent from my iPhone while probably driving the wrong way, not paying attention, steering with my knee, and eating a cheeseburger while shaving
how much?

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,878 Posts
Idk what they're worth, really... Snagged them in case i smacked a deer or something and could replace them without buying new ones, but they're taking up space and I'd kinda like them gone... PM me and we can work something out

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a full set of OEM black flares in So-Cal.

Where are you ,and how much do you want to spend?
Im in Two Harbors, MN 55616. IDK i dont want to spend too much but dont know how much they are worth either. Could i get a shipping quote?

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,878 Posts
I'll see what I can come up with, will let you know tomorrow what shipping would be, and see what we can figure out price wise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts