Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in PA it is our state law that our tires cant stick out more than about an inch from the fender wells on our vehicles. This is only enforced by some of the police in the area, most dont care. But to avoid a ticket and keep my truck from getting scratched up from rocks and debris, I am thinking about getting some fender flares. I have never really liked these, but I dont think they look too bad on the example on the Bushwacker website. Any thoughts? Anyone have these with some pics of their truck?

Bushwacker - Fender Results

I would have them painted black to match the truck as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've had the bushwackers on my last two dodges and they work nice.. Just don't Plan on pulling them off once they been on there for a while, you will need to repaint your fenders..

·
Registered
322 Posts
fender flare pics

here's mine

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks pretty good man!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here some of a 2011 I found, not too bad looking...

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
IMO, as long as they are color matched (or fit the color scheme somehow) and you have a lift and big tires that will sit 100% flush or stick out a bit...Go for it! If you tires suck under the flares at all...I think it would look stupid.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might just go with a different wheel that has some different backspacing, that way I can keep the clean look I have now and pull the tires in a lil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts