Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into buying a set of pocket style fender flares for my 08 crew cab. I know of bushwacker, but is there any other brands out there? I don't really want to drop an arm and a leg for them. If anyone can shoot me some pricing on this style flare, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I got some off Ebay for like $220.00 and they are the bolt on looking style....didn't really see a difference in looks compared to the pocket flares..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Check ebay I saw some on there I believe they are stampede flares and I think they were going for around300

·
Registered
708 Posts
Cabelas has Stampede flares for $299.99

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i saw the stampede flare. are they a good quality flare?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Be careful with Ebay. A buddy got a set and didn't fit with the lines on the body, sold "as is" on almost all ebay auctions these days and I noticed the shipping is somewhere between $45 ans $95 on some.
But if you find good deal on Bushwackers Pocket Flares, let me know.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Any pictures of the different styles to compare. I am looking at the OE style for myself.

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
I can't decide if I like them or not

·
Registered
708 Posts
I don't like the ones with fake bolt holes. Not sure if I like the regular ones, too much black on my bright red truck?

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
paint them

·
Registered
708 Posts
I just ordered a nice set of Duraflaps mud flaps for my truck and am still debating the Stampede fender flares. Does anyone have a picture of a truck with flares and mud flaps?

·
Registered
708 Posts
anyone????

·
Registered
708 Posts
Anyone out there with a pic with fender flares and mud flaps?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Bump up for this I want som epictures of fender flares on the LMM's

·
Registered
708 Posts
I went with the stampede flares and duraflaps. I think it looks good. Attaching a picture isn't working for me for some reason. Truck is in my avatar though.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think I finally figured it out:

2010Silverado6-22-10.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts