Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I have been diligently trying to find the right sized FICM mounting bolts for my 04 duramax 6.6 LLY and am having a heck of a time locating the size to order new ones. I'm reaching out hoping that someone here has a parts diagram that can tell me. I have the 3 bushings but the mounting bolts have vaporized. Thank you in advance.

· Registered
7,428 Posts
Have you tried looking the parts up at a GM-based parts website and use your VIN# to make sure you get the right part??

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FIXED!!! Thanks for your quick response Ron! I poured over the internet trying to find a schematic to identify the mounting bolts but came up completely empty after literally 6 hours of searching (including GM Website) and calling 3 different sources of which could find nothing either. HOWEVER,...swearing under my breath, I went out and visually looked at the bracket holes and threads again (like that was gonna do anything)....then noticed the bolts holding the fender in place looked similar in size. I removed one and tried it in the bracket holes just to check and see and Wa-La, swore some more, but this time at myself because it threaded in perfectly. The FICM mounting bolts are M6-1.0 X 25MM

· Registered
2 Posts
FIXED!!! Thanks for your quick response Ron! I poured over the internet trying to find a schematic to identify the mounting bolts but came up completely empty after literally 6 hours of searching (including GM Website) and calling 3 different sources of which could find nothing either. HOWEVER,...swearing under my breath, I went out and visually looked at the bracket holes and threads again (like that was gonna do anything)....then noticed the bolts holding the fender in place looked similar in size. I removed one and tried it in the bracket holes just to check and see and Wa-La, swore some more, but this time at myself because it threaded in perfectly. The FICM mounting bolts are M6-1.0 X 25MM
Thank you for dedication, saved me some time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts