Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well after I have owned my truck for 3 month I decided to bit the bullet and loose my warranty.Heyyaa Would have done it sooner but wanted to pull the camper a hand full of times to make sure everything was up to par before warranty is gone. Would have left it stock tell it was up but mileage is killing me. 18hwy-15in town-8 towing. I ended up ordering all my parts from Meyer Performance. I can not wait to get them. Here is my parts list.
Airdog 2
cts with expandable probe
efi v2 with 2 of robs tunes
5 inch exhaust
5-6 mbrp tip
transgo jr

I will order my dash mount tomorrow.

Hope it helps my milage

Registered
Congrats on the new stuff!

- Adam

Premium Member
Nice! 15 MPG is good for town driving.

Registered
Congrats, you are gonna love your upgrades!

Registered
nice! 15ish is what I'm getting now.. I should have my tunes from rob and exhaust on soon too, can't wait to see how the mileage changes.

Registered
hell yeah! I was still living on base when my exhaust came in the mail so I had to walk about 200 feet in the snow with it on my shoulders in about 10deg weather. (10 minutes til close and truck had been sitting for 10hrs still warming up) Still totally worth it lol. You're going to have an all new beast after you throw all these goodies on!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Got everything but transgo on. Its a totally different truck. Like the roar of my old lb7 a little more but the hissing sound is cool to. My little 265s are going to hate me.

Registered
congrats man! i bet your loving it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts