Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up a duramax. 2010 LMM regular cab 8ft bed. I only have a couple hundred miles on it but i love it. :drink
Who else has a new LMM and what do you think of it? What can i do without voiding my warranty? I'd like to do a 4 or 5 inch straight pipe, will doing a dpf delete throw away the warranty? It sits a little lower in the front than the rear, would you guys recommend a leveling kit or do you think cranking the torsion bars would level it out? I'd like to level it out and maybe put some 285s or something on it, the stock tires are definitely too small. Here she is:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats man!!! Your gonna love it!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
A DPF delete WILL void your warranty. You may be able to get the look you are looking for just by turning you torsion bars, I was not able to there wasn't enough bolt left to get it level. Congrats on the new truck looks great.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Good looking truck!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Hell ya truck looks great! Congrats! :drink

Id have to say that removing the DPF would kill your warranty with the motor. But, if you kept the old exhaust incase anything big happened you could always throw it on before the dealer. 285's would fill up the wheel well great! Cranking the torsion bars will level it right out. Just make sure to get the truck aligned after you crank it up. Might want to get a set of tie rid sleeves before the alignment to. :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Welcome to DF..Congrats on the truck!

·
Registered
686 Posts
sweet truck man

i would do easy bolt on ones like exhaust, intake things u can take off b4 u go to the dealer for warranty work if u needed to .....and a plug in chip not a mounted on fly one,

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
find a cool dealer and mod the darn thing:gearjamin

·
Registered
686 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts