Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys here ya go heres the first pic of my new 2006 duramax 2500 just detailed her a few days ago. sorry the pic is kinda bad quality haha it was from my phone in my school parking lot. give me some feedback please. good or bad. btw the trucks got 98,000 on it..and it was my dads old truck. and the second pic is my other truck i got. its the one in my sig. and that last pic is my racecar haha i never played sports...always raced from go-karts to now a stock car haha.:rockin

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks man yeah im syked for the duramax im gonna be doing black 7" stacks and custom do a toolbox to fit around them ill post pics along the way

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Nice LM where do you race?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha nice lookin truck and the stack looks great...haha im stuck on duals i love the look and a nice trail of smoke from two stacks haha

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:thumbsup They all look sweet, except for the hillbilly horns on the 90. lol Should hide them under the hood. Looks like red is your color! :drink
haha hey man i love those airhorns haha there hadleys real loud and i got a nice black chain to pull...trust me its a real clean job haha

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
I do. I have a dirt modified. I race in Fairbanks Alaska.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh awesome man...dirt trackin looks like alot of fun but alot of work haha just to keep the car clean. good luck man if u got a pic post it up here

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Sure is. I always tell the guys at the asphalt track up here "dirt's for racing asphalt is fer getting there". That normally gets them going LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.