Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put em on a few days ago after working on the whole front end, new everything up front and it feels great! The tires are retreads from treadwright tires they are the guard dog mts 285-70-17 and the rims are warrior visions. All in all im ino the wheel package 1100 bucks! let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Looks good brah

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Seen the tires before but wasn't sure if I would run a retread. You should keep us posted on wear and performance on em

·
Registered
394 Posts
I thought you could only buy retreads for semis... i run them on both my farm semi's, but not on the steering axle...I think that's illegal up here in Canada...

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
There dirt cheap. I have a buddy who runs em on his S10 but didn't know How they'd do on a 3/4 ton

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I buy them for my work trucks, never have a problem with them plus dirt cheap

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
There dirt cheap. I have a buddy who runs em on his S10 but didn't know How they'd do on a 3/4 ton

·
Registered
379 Posts
Cow killer looks awesome!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a few more shot! Love the tires so far!! Not too loud on the highway, and went thru some mud did pretty good!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Where did you get the retreads?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thanks again dude

·
Registered
90 Posts
Those look awesome! Do you have a small lift? If not what did you have to do to get them to fit?

Whats up with the Nitto on the side of the tire? Is Treadright part of Nitto or did you just get lucky and get Nitto cassings?

TIA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just curious since its been a while since you put the vision wheels on your truck i was wondering how well they hold up I am looking to get a set myself and for the price they look great just curious on the longevity of them.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
They are called wheels not rims

1 - 20 of 22 Posts