Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got everything installed. Got my recon cab lights, smoked brake lights, billet grill, afe intake, 5" tbe straight pipe, and im putting on my ppe boost valve on in the morning hope it's easy. Also got my trailer brakes done. Set up my appointment at Georgia Diesel to have my efi live done this coming Monday and my air dog 2 165 Can't wait!! I hope it will get me into the 500hp range.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Not without a built trans. Well not for long. Pics or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Sounds like a fun mod list... always fun drilling into your roof isn't it? lol and PICS!

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Nice! DSP Switch? Should be fun. I would drop your trans before going for 500HP. Ive limped mine with just a 150hp tune.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I'll put pics up in morning it's dark here. And I didn't have to dril I already had cab lights just swapped to smoked recons. And the tuning for now will be stock tranny safe I hope lol. I'm putting gmax kit in last week of november! And no I'm not doing dsp switch I'm doing the edge cts I think I haven't decided! I looking for tow mirrors. Anybody know were I can get a good deal

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I'm addicted
To this forum! I'm gonna take pics tomorrow of everything once
I put on ppe boost valve

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats and good luck in the morning with the boost valve! 

- Adam

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Bet you'll love it. Even if you run a hot tune, stay out of the 4th to 5th gear shifts. I still run my 150hp tune daily...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yea I'll put pics up in morning it's dark here. And I didn't have to dril I already had cab lights just swapped to smoked recons. And the tuning for now will be stock tranny safe I hope lol. I'm putting gmax kit in last week of november! And no I'm not doing dsp switch I'm doing the edge cts I think I haven't decided! I looking for tow mirrors. Anybody know were I can get a good deal

Power Heat Turn Signal Pair Camp Tow Mirror Telescoping | eBay

I just bought these, they have an led turn signal on the side, kinda like the fords, there was the same pair with the stock sytle led arrows but i went for the different look, for being as cheap as they were im extremely pleased, look and work great, power everything and have no problems so far

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do those side light blink on those with blinker

·
Registered
598 Posts
How did you get a 2" lift?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Do those side light blink on those with blinker

yeah they do, i like it, little different then the stock arrows

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ready lift torsion keys 2.5-3 inch leveled it out good! Rides great! Pitting air bags on back soon

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
just get your mirrors from discount auto mirrors, its cheaper there anyways.. just my 0.02

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I would drive it first before the boost valve. My buddy took his out and another guy was losing boost because of it. Up to you.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^Agreed, i've heard some bad things abut the boost valve, I wouldn't run one on mine if I had the choice, too many potential issues come about from them

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I couldn't find the tow mirrors with signals on it at that site. So don't use a boost valve? What's wrong with then

1 - 20 of 58 Posts