Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAAHAA just F'N which yall, so i saw the foreign POS, tell me what yall think about it, for those that dnt no the motor specs its stock with 300 some odd hp and a rediculouse 600 some odd tq, it reminds me of the ol dodges speedo quits at 85 and redlines i believe at 2500 rpms, dnt quote me on everything thats just what i read, in my opinion its looks like junk what do yall think, if u havent seen it look up toyota diesel dually

FYI i DONT like toyota, jus curiouse on thoughts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They also said they fixed the pedal, AND theey said they had the most reliable half ton, but its funny how the ass end rust and falls apart and my half ton chevy can pull with them anytime of the day

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
wah wah wah...if you're to stupid to shift into neutral or shut your car off you should of never been on the road in the first place and deserve to go out in a ball of fire
you can't. go get in a toyota and try and shift into neutral with the go pedal mashed.

we had this argument on DP, and a guy went out and tried.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
you can't. go get in a toyota and try and shift into neutral with the go pedal mashed.

and the ignition key gets jammed as well?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i agree with u on that, shift in neutral and let the motor fry, but i hear it a computer issue cuz the throttles arnt cable driven like the good ol days

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts

thats interesting.....why can't you??

Shouldn't make any difference with the gas depressed or not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey dude not tryin to start anything just get yalls thoughts, and ive outrun PLENTY of toyotas but theres always that ONE u no what i meen, im sure u have been beatin by somethin other than gm

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im not trash talkin its just my opinion, i dnt like em, just like theres stuff u prolly dnt like

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
just saying...people say this people say that it all comes down the fact that they're "not american" and then the rumors fly...truth is they're better then most of the stuff we have

i try to have a valid reason for things i dont like and the truth is most people bash on yotas just cause they're forign

·
Registered
639 Posts
check the crash records on toyotas...not that impressive for claiming to be safe and reliable...also check any crash records involving a tundra and a gm....see which one youll be driving after

·
Registered
566 Posts
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.