Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently wanting to buy two sets of rear helper bags no compressor. wondering who to go thru

2006-gmc sierra 2500hd

2008-Chev silverado 2500hd

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I just purchased the Load leveler 5000's from a good friends website...herronperformance.com His name is shon, give him a shout and he will hook you up. Mine are supposed to be delivered on Tuesday and will be installed Wed. of this week. I think both are basically the same, even the bags are identical.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I'd be more than happy to help u out! Give me aa shout if I can get u some prices or anything.

-Jesse

·
Registered
19 Posts
i would like some, no compressor or anything, i found them for 250 locally but i can always use a better deal

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Sorry guys,,,I didnt think about promoting a site that is not a supporting vendor...my bad. Def. give Husker Diesel a call!! Jess and Jesse are great folks to deal with!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I'd be more than happy to help u out! Give me aa shout if I can get u some prices or anything.

-Jesse
PM me with a price, I think mine needs Firestone # 2250, I just put a hitch and brake controller in, air bags are next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts