Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife and I were finally able to make it to an event. After getting to the Texas Diesel Roundup, a friend suggestion I just throw my truck in the Show 'n Shine. I was reluctant, but my wife made me do it. Ended up getting 1st place. I think we are going to try to do this more often :D. Here are some pics from my wife's iPhone:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Congrats, that's a really nice truck. I'm not diggin' that huge stack though...

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
freakin sweet rig bro...but yeah the stack makes it scream cummins owner....but still matches the whole red & black theme of your truck.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Congrats! What did you put on the rockers? Line-x?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. It's twin 8" stacks, and I love 'em. Under the hood:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
897 Posts
Impressive. All it matters is that you like the stacks! Its your truck. The fact that they are duals makes it even worse to me!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freakin sweet rig bro...but yeah the stack makes it scream cummins owner....but still matches the whole red & black theme of your truck.
Seen lots of big stacks on Chevys. To me what screams Cummins is stock size exhaust with the obnoxious tip. But hey, my truck does have a dodge transmission...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hey man I met you earlier this morning at the show. Regardless of the stacks or not I would totally roll that truck after seeing it in person. I still cant believe what you have under that hood. Congrats on the win

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Kevin it was good talkin to ya. I didn't see you around after that, but I didn't venture far from my truck.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I was just hanging out with my dad and we watched a good bit of the sled pulls. I didnt wanna cramp your style but I really wanted to ask if you would give me a ride in that thing so I knew what a top notch truck felt like but not everyone warms up to the young, new guy fast so I let you alone

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Love the red and black! But I'm bias.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I was just hanging out with my dad and we watched a good bit of the sled pulls. I didnt wanna cramp your style but I really wanted to ask if you would give me a ride in that thing so I knew what a top notch truck felt like but not everyone warms up to the young, new guy fast so I let you alone
Wouldn't have bothered me. I spent a good part of the day answering questions about my truck and helping people with theirs.

Chris, yes it's a duraflite.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
perfect mix going on man. I love everything about this truck.

well deserved first place. dont even need to see the other rigs

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Saw your truck, but didn't realize it was you. Your truck looked great, wish I had gotten a chance to meet you and catch up a little bit.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I guess I need to get one of those t-shirts. I think I met 3 people from this forum, but I didn't get their screen names. I haven't been to an event in a couple of years due to law school, so I also had a lot of catching up with people I hadn't seen during that time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts