Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck was in it's first accident today. The wife was leaving her friends house and the damn neighbors brick mailbox jumped in here way. She backed over it.

lol, She was upset told her it was no big deal. It just adds character.

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
just another battle scar, nice. what did the mailbox look like when she was done

·
Registered
239 Posts
damn mailboxes and trashcans! always jumpin infront of ppl :D mine did similiar but to cable guys truck lol

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish she would have taken a pic of the box but she said it just fell over.

·
Registered
897 Posts
New plastic piece and you should be good. That would drive me nuts for some reason.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i had a lady rear end me last year, she ran into my hitch and totaled her car (pushed her core support up over the engine) and only scratched my plastic. i just left it there and now its a battle scar lol. i love my truck!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
nice wound. i backed into a handtruck that was in my driveway...the handle put some nice deep scratches in my tailgate. atleast no one was run over though!!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i had a lady rear end me last year, she ran into my hitch and totaled her car (pushed her core support up over the engine) and only scratched my plastic. i just left it there and now its a battle scar lol. i love my truck!
x2, i never drive without a hitch cuz i had that happen twice already with no damage to my truck

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
That lil scratch doesn't even count, just gives it a lil character

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that doesn't bother me at all, but the mystery dent on the side of my truck bothers the crap out of me mainly because I have do idea how it happened. It's too high and to weird of a shape for a door ding. I have no idea it irritates me every time I see it.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Here is So Cal, they would sue the neighbor! Mail box should not have been there. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts