Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2007.5 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!!
Got my first diesel about a month ago! 2007.5 LMM 140k on it! I changed all the fluids and external filters! Had a code for glow plugs so changed those. Just finished AD 100 install today! What should I do next? Got my eye 馃憗 on Y bridge modification but I know it鈥檚 way more difficult the the AD install

Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
That鈥檚 not too bad of a job but will need a tune for that as the forbidden subject will be getting done if your talking of going complete custom.

Reactions: Behrmax

Registered
2007.5 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven鈥檛 decided yet! I just see $$ and time! Haven鈥檛 even looked into tune yet! Maybe I should just keep it clean馃槀馃槀

Registered
I would have installed either Fass or Air Dog both in a 165 GPH it is an upgrade you will not have to upgrade if you decide to get larger injectors. Look at the Pusher Y - Bridge, it in my opinion outflows any of the others that I have seen.

Premium Member
Welcome aboard.

Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
I would have installed either Fass or Air Dog both in a 165 GPH it is an upgrade you will not have to upgrade if you decide to get larger injectors. Look at the Pusher Y - Bridge, it in my opinion outflows any of the others that I have seen.
That's too much fuel for a stock truck, though. It's one of those things where you should upgrade the fuel delivery AFTER you're at a point where you can benefit from it.

Welcome aboard, OP.

Premium Member
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts