Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Student studing Agribusiness Managment with a specialation in Agronomy(Soil Science) at Michigan State.

Just bought a used 2003 dmax this summer. Havin a few minor issues I hope and looking for things I can do to the truck over the summer with a little cash.

Hope to learn a lot about these trucks and this site was already helpful before with some issues so I decided to come back and join.

If any of you are from michigan or just love to hunt or fish and looking for a forum try. I spend bout hour-two a day..Mostly all while in class and not payin attention to teachers.

http://michigan-sportsman.com/forum/ name is casscityalum on their.

Good day!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Congrats on the truck :drink

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
There seem to be quite a few from Michigan.

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to DF. Are you originally a troll or a yooper? I was born n raised on Lake Huron in Oscoda. Air Force took me away in 88. Call GA home.

If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
haha i was born a troll moved yooper..now back to troll till I retire as a yoop. grew up in cass city on the sag bay.

Thanks for your offer and Ill be sure to keep in mind. Tryin to figure out some tranny issues in the transmission shop currently.

You deer hunt? I always wanted to go to GA..Is oscoda home of sucker fest?

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
haha i was born a troll moved yooper..now back to troll till I retire as a yoop. grew up in cass city on the sag bay.

Thanks for your offer and Ill be sure to keep in mind. Tryin to figure out some tranny issues in the transmission shop currently.

You deer hunt? I always wanted to go to GA..Is oscoda home of sucker fest?
AWESOME. Half my moms family is from the thumb. Sebewing/unionville. I grew up hunting the big woods there around Oscoda over to the Curran area. When I come home now I hunt a little north Oscoda in Mikado on a friends place.

I hunt here in GA on a 730 acre lease about an hour from where I live in Bonaire. Killed a real nice 8 pt last Oct on the opener of gun season. They have some great hunting here.

Well let me know if I can help with anything. If I don't know I can at least point you in the right direction.

Take care,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts