Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been browsing these forums for awhile now wanting to get a duramax. Sold my Trailblazer SS last Saturday to another tbssowners.com forum member and picked this bad boy up from Laura Buick GMC today. Awesome prices and very easy to deal with. Good guys, I dealt with Ross Cherepkai who is a great guy, and they have a lot of nice up fit trucks. Even said he would get me $100 a referral that buys a truck, if you use my name I will split that with you. Anyways took a leap of faith flying in and it paid off saved me $3500 bucks over local dealers. Laura Buick GMC is awesome, but the Denali they sold me is more awesome. :gearjamin

I will get her cleaned up and post some better pics.

Hopefully I can contribute to these forums moving forwards being an owner. Thanks for all the great pics and advice you posted leading up to me buying a truck!

Can I change my username now that I don't have an SUV or do I need a new acct?

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Welcome you will love it

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
welcome

I am not sure about the name change, maybe someone will chime in, as I am curious as well.

·
Boost, Boobs, and Beers
240 Posts
Hola. If I remember correctly they don't allow name changes after 50 posts I think. But I could be wrong. Hit up an admin on that one

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,442 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Welcome to DF!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to DF, and that's a gorgeous truck!

·
NEVER LESS
430 Posts
Maybe if you paid for a membership ,they could cut you some slack and change it. I received so much info on my duramax I bought a lifetime membership to help the site.

Nice rig you have there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts