41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
I like your install SixGun . Nice and clean

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Todd... i got my W/M installed and LOVE IT !! For Some History for those that dont KNOW

LABONTE worked for SNOW and they had a falling out. he stole there ideas and brnached off his own company. from what i know and heard i wont ever got with Labonte! his stuff is knock off from snows products. i have snow and love there products AND there customer service is top notch !

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I like your install SixGun . Nice and clean
I've since cleaned the install up a bit more......should post some pics of the new setup with the twins.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I've since cleaned the install up a bit more......should post some pics of the new setup with the twins.
LABONTE worked for SNOW and they had a falling out. he stole there ideas and brnached off his own company. from what i know and heard i wont ever got with Labonte! his stuff is knock off from snows products. i have snow and love there products AND there customer service is top notch !

wat tune are you running on the evo race? have you dyno'd your setup or runn it at the track? what kind of mileage are you seeing out of it?

Todd... i got my W/M installed and LOVE IT !! For Some History for those that dont KNOW

Interested in some pics of the new "cleaner" setup looking into getting a W/M setup this summer. i mainly want it to lower my EGT's and the bump in mileage would be sweet too!!!! anybody running one of these with their Quad?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Sorry....entirely to backlogged with all my current "life" difficulties. I'll work on getting some fresh pics up soon.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts