Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pull up to an 03 maybe 04 f350 at a stop light today. ide been to charlotte, nc and headed back home so ive got the bully dog hooked up on economy. some young kid with a 3 or 4 girls with him is giving me the stink eye so i flip the dog over to 'extreme'. light turns green and he eases off and so do i. we are cruising along about 30 to 35. From the stop light there is about 1000 yards till the end of town and it turns to 55mph and we are side by side the whole way. as soon as we hit it the 55 mph sign i hear "wwwwhhhaaaaaaaa" and about three seconds later he starts pulling away. so as his tailgate gets about a foot or so past the front of my truck i punch it......and everything but the chevy emblem on the front of the truck is in the back seat. i mean ive got mail, and my cell phone, my ipod, and other shit flying past my head. And as I pass him im looking over and all his girls are laughing at him and his jaw is almost in his lap. i tell you, it dosent get much better than that. This was the first time ive had her in "extreme" mode and it was effin insane. had to brag to somebody a little bit boys. thanks for the great site!!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
hell yeah good stuff

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
Nice!!:thumb Should have gotten the chics to ride with you after, that would have been epic!
:drink

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nice kill! Poor guy probably cried when he got home lol

- Adam

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
ford owners man damn

260 Posts
I always love a Ford kill