Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some say I go too far but this is always the first thing I do when buying a used car. lol
Also cleaned and conditioned all the leather and plastics.
But now it looks, smells, feels, IS clean.

Vehicle door Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Windshield Auto part Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door Car seat Asphalt Road Road surface Lane Infrastructure Road surface Sidewalk Asphalt Infrastructure Tree Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Steering part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sport utility vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover

·
Premium Member
10,656 Posts
Good job!

Reactions: King Gabe

·
Registered
895 Posts
Have you ever priced just putting new carpet in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Want to pretend you just bought all of my vehicles? My Blazer is the worst as it has had a few elk and deer in the back over the years (gutted, of course).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you ever priced just putting new carpet in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't. I figured I'd try to clean it up first since it was just dirty and had little ware.
If it did need replaced though it wouldn't be too hard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Want to pretend you just bought all of my vehicles? My Blazer is the worst as it has had a few elk and deer in the back over the years (gutted, of course).
AJ,
Bring over some Crown and elk steaks and we'll give it a shot! ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't have any elk steaks in the freezer at the moment, but hopefully next month the freezer will be full again of elk. I do have plenty of Italian deer sausage, though, and should have a bunch more once my wife and I finish up deer hunting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts