Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a "04" duramax crew cab 4 door, 4x4, I love the truck, I pull a "07" weekend warrior and its full of toys that my family and I love to use, we do alot of desert camping and camp sites aswell, glad to be on here and to meet all of you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Finally another brother from so cal! We are far and few between. Nice set up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also a ibew 441 brother

thanks for the welcome and you also have a nice truck, in fact you have the truck I would love to have, someday, anyways, seems like everyone on here is from back east, nice to meet you.:rockin

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for the comment. Its funny that you said i have the truck you want but you know what? you have all the toys i want? I had to sell all my toys when i got married and bought a house. Doing the lifestyle adjustment thing right now. I am slowly building up my toy entourage again. Where is local 441?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the site..nice toys.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we all have things someone else wants,toys are great but a happy wife is even better , lol , anyways, local 441 is in orange, cali, i do all transportation electrical, traffic signals, street lighting, cctv, all of that, anyways good luck on building your toy collection, I plan on buying two more toys here real soon, all these people losing there homes is making then sell there stuff, very bad for them , but good for others looking to buy, try going on craigs list , they have a ton of good stuff, anyways take care.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You dont happen to know any of the instructors for the carpenters apprenticship in orange co and I think one teaches in whittier a couple of guys I know run duramaxs that teach down there. couple of them live in riverside and a couple them live in corona. I know its a big place I thought you might by some coincidence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts