Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had trucks for just about every vehicle i have owned but this is my first diesel. I wish i would have purchased a diesel a long time ago. Couldnt be happier with the performance. I recently purchased a 07.5 GMC, it is the best truck i have ever had! Here are some pics, enjoy.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 12in Cognito kit w/ dual chrome fox's with reservoirs in the front , deaver springs in the rear with single fox's. 20in KMC Diesels with 40x15.50 toyos. I also got cognitos steering support brackets. They are the only ones with this set up. It makes the steering alot more responsive and it eliminates alot of the normal wear and tear. Check it out on there website, cognitomotorsports.com Look in their gallery for pics of my truck when it was 10in on 38's.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All work was performed by Shaughn Reid at StreetShock in Valencia California. I also have the edge programmer, is anyone eles having problems with it on their LMM? Please let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts