Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just got back from a local dyno day up here in ontario. pretty happy with the results, final numbers of 518hp, 868 lbft of torque, i thought that was impressive for a stock tranny lb7 with 289000km. mods are in sig:gearjamin:gearjamin
first run
second run

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Great #'s! I'd be damn happy with those.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Damnnnnnnn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^thanks guys, i was really hopin for 450hp lol and i got a welcomed surprise

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Nice numbers man!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice numbers for sure! Not sure how long the tranny will last tho

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Thats great numbers man. Id like to see what mine will be now!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thats good numbers. Thought about a built tranny yet? It may sneak up on ya.. Thats impressive its held together

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys, yes a tranny is in the future i know, saving up for one for sure, i dont dd my truck, or run it on race when i drive but yes i am impressed with the tranny and ive only ever limped it twice :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No ran it in od

·
Registered
915 Posts
i was really hoping to make it down to georgetown myself but didn't get my tunes in time..... i don't want to burst your bubble at all but I've heard rumours that their dyno is a little out and gives you a higher then actual reading. but even so you are still putting down good power for a stock trans! :gearjamin

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought it was puttin out some good numbers but some other trucks that i knew were there dyno'd right on, i know a dyno is an est hp anyways but gives me a general idea

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yeah for sure! I'd be more then happy with that

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I thought it was puttin out some good numbers but some other trucks that i knew were there dyno'd right on, i know a dyno is an est hp anyways but gives me a general idea
It way better than those kids that just throw out a number like 600hp and 1100 tq.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya no kidding, all the people that have 800hp with a "chip" stacked with another "chip" lol,espey i see your from barrie, ever see a red cummins dually rippin around up there rollin coal everywhere? i have a buddy from trade school up that way

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think I might know which one you are taking about is it an older body style 24valve?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
umm i think its an 04, Jason Bricknall is his name, hes a good guy (for a cummins owner lol)

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm not sure. I've seen a few of them around. Does he live off of little avenue?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts