Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
was that with your w/m set up,and if it was what jets/..ml size did you use. fun #s

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Not sure where abouts he lives, i belive he is in alliston, gets around barrie a bit i think

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Pipeliner, i wish i could tell u more, i
Bought the kit used and just put it in lol, not sure on nozzle size, i do have a decent defuel that u can really see in the vid with the smoke comin out

·
Registered
473 Posts
alrighty..

·
Registered
103 Posts
awesome numbers man. shits sick

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks guys, little update, trans is definetly slippin in 5th under hard acceleration, but it will soon be under the knife for a zf6 swap

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sweet. Good job!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks birdman, have to get it back on the rollers, after the zf swap which hopefully is goina start this weekend

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Great numbers!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great rip on the rollers! Good to hear your tranny's gett'in some love soon. Reminds me I've got some more to do in that department.........new steels, imput/output shafts??

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
No shafts or clutches, more like gears with a shifter, pedal and a dual disk clutch

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey congrats on the numbers and where was this dyno day i am from around lucknow ont area

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
It was at diesel doctor's in Georgetown, you know corey farish?? Hes over lucknow way

21 - 37 of 37 Posts